The Encourager's Walk
What is "The Encourager's Walk" Seminar?
It is a Biblically-based instructional series which explores the importance of Encouragement in the Body of Christ, its many different forms, and the Christian's role in encouraging others.
Each seminar is tailored to the needs of the sponsoring organization, using small group instruction and discussion.
Sessions are usually held over two weekends, typically separated by 2 to 4 weeks -- allowing time for class members to apply what they have learned, and then discuss challenges, and share experiences and insights.
The purpose of "The Encourager's Walk" Seminar is to:
- Promote the understanding that Christians are called to encourage each other.
- Teach the unique Biblical concepts of Edifying, Encouraging, Correcting, and Rebuking.
- Present an easy, unintimidating method by which anyone can become an effective Encourager.
- Demonstrate how encouraging each other affects the entire ministry of a church or organization -- and provides much-needed support and encouragement for pastors, ministers, missionaries, ministry workers, and other church and ministry leaders.
While anyone can participate in "The Encourager's Walk" Seminar, our focus is on church and organizational leadership, whom we train to become better Encouragers for those around them -- and to be the start of an Encourager's Ministry within their church, organization, or community.
"The Encourager's Walk" Seminar is a special time of fellowship, discussions, seeking and learning in which we explore how we can better relate to each other in the good times, support each other in the rough times, share the joy with each other in the happy times, and love each other all the time.
"The Encourager's Walk" is leading Christians to say...
"Hey, this isn't hard.
I can do this!"
"I know someone who needs this kind of encouragement!"
"Non-Christians need to see how much we love and care for each other!"
- There will be a change in attitude!
- There will be a change in how we look at people and situations!
- There will be a change in desire!
For more information please contact Ciloa